This really should have been my first post (oops), so let’s pretend it was and go from there. My name is Brynna Maureen Arens and I was born and raised in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I graduated as valedictorian of a class of around 175 (which is actually a high number for my district). I am currently a freshman majoring in film and media studies at the University of Oklahoma and I hope to be a movie director in the future. Even though I spend most of my time in Norman, I still consider OKC home. I live there with my mom, Sydney, my dad, Mark, my sister, Allyssa, my ferret, Alice, and my dog, Katniss. I love movies, especially those of the Marvel and Harry Potter variety. I watch way more TV shows than I should. I also enjoy reading, but do not have much time to do so anymore and that makes me a little sad. Translation: I am a super nerd and proud of it.
Here are some fun/random facts about me:
- I hate driving and have had my learners permit for over three years because of the anxiety it gives me.
- I have about 75-80% of the movie Elf memorized word for word.
- I love organizing things and have an unhealthy Pinterest obsession
- I drink at least 1-2 cups of coffee everyday
- I have grown up always having at least one pet dog and ferret
- I hate mushrooms.
- Worms kind of creep me out.
- For some reason I really like 80s music even though I do not listen to it often.